Office Assistant -
Wood Mill Cabinets maintains a fast-paced office environment. Though each office-related department has it's own roles and responsibilities, each person shares and pitches in wherever needed. An office assistant will wear a lot of hats and will each day be interacting with customers, other employees, as well as company management.
Tasks - Our office staff includes those who handle the clerical duties, the bookkeeper, designers, salespersons, and management. As an office assistant, your tasks would include, but would not be limited to:
- Answering telephones and directing calls
- General office duties (typing, email, scanning, filing)
- Preparing and sending Estimates, Proposals, and Invoices
- Creating maps to jobs
- Updating the company Job Database
- Directing customers and vendors
- Maintaining office equipment (keeping paper in the copier, replacing toner cartridges, etc.)
- Ordering Office Supplies
- Keeping the office and showroom areas picked up and neat
Applicant Requirements - This job requires the applicant to:
- be highly motivated and energetic
- be able to work on a FULL TIME basis, arriving at work each morning at 6:30 AM with minimal tardiness or absenteeism
- be modestly dressed
- be able to type
- possess average or better computer skills (MS Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, Google, etc.)
- possess good phone manners
- be able to write legibly
Wages and Benefits:
- Starting Pay: $10/hr. - $15/hr. depending on skills
- Fringe Benefits: None other than the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, well established, yet growing company
- Growth Potential - as a person takes on more responsibilities, he/she becomes more valuable to the company.
If Interested in this Position . . .
Call or e-mail to set up an Interview:
If you have previously applied for this position, please state such in your communication.